13 inch 1 day musical chalet with moving beerdrinker
13 inch 1 day musical chalet with moving beer dringer. Turning wooden dancers and turning waterwheel. Nicely carved roof. Lasercut windows and green shutters. Wooden bird, wooden hands, dial and cuckoo bird. Beautifully decorated.
- reliable german brass 1 day movement (Regula) by SBC
- swiss musical movement by marketleader Reuge
- manual nightshutoff to silence the music and cuckoo call at night
- certified Blackforest cuckoo clock by Schwer
- cast iron pine cone weights and gilden solid metal chains
- moving beerdrinker, turning dancers and waterwheel
The August Schwer cuckoo clock factory is a family-run business, established in 1885 and located in Schoenwald, in the heart of the Black Forest.
The August Schwer clock factory is famous for its standing as a distinguished premium quality cuckoo clock manufacturer; many award-winning clocks are proof of this claim. With 2 Clock of the Year Awards in 2004 and in 2007, plus a silver medal winner in 2006, August Schwer ranks among the most popular clock factories of the Black Forest.
|Video coming soon||2 year no hassle warranty|
|Listen to the cuckoo clock playing: Happy Wanderer||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support||30 day money back guarantee