8 day musical chalet with moving beer drinkers
13 inch 8 day chalet turning water wheel and moving beerdrinkers. Turning wooden dancers. Nicely craved 2 tone wood work with timber frame front. Lasercut windows and wooden shutters. Wooden bird, wooden hands, dial and cuckoo bird. Beautifully decorated. Over 100 handcut and hand laid wooden shingles.
- reliable german brass 8 day movement (Regula) by SBC
- swiss musical movement by marketleader Reuge
- manual nightshutoff to silence the music and cuckoo call at night
- certified Blackforest cuckoo clock by Schwer
- cast iron pine cone weights and golden solid metal chains
- moving beerdrinker, dancers and waterwheel
The August Schwer cuckoo clock factory is a family-run business, established in 1885 and located in Schoenwald, in the heart of the Black Forest.
The August Schwer clock factory is famous for its standing as a distinguished premium quality cuckoo clock manufacturer; many award-winning clocks are proof of this claim. With 2 Clock of the Year Awards in 2004 and in 2007, plus a silver medal winner in 2006, August Schwer ranks among the most popular clock factories of the Black Forest.
|Video coming soon||2 year no hassle warranty|
|Listen to the cuckoo clock playing: Happy Wanderer||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support||30 day money back guarantee