14 inch cuckoo clock with owles
This traditional style 1 day carved cuckoo clock is made by Hekas out of linden wood and stained in walnut color. It measures 14 inches and features a night shutoff. Beautiful
- clock case and carvings made of solid wood
- German brass
- wooden dial & wooden cuckoo bird, wooden numerals, wooden hands
- wooden cuckoo bird
- manual night silencer lever
- certificate of authenticity.
- 14 inch tall excluding pendulum and pine cones
- handcrafted clock case and
- carved wood pendulum
The Hekas brand was started by Helmut Kammerer in 1938. Now the 3rd generation of clockmakers is still making these intricate timepieces at their factory in Schonach, Germany in the Black Forest region. Hekas makes all the clock cases in their own carpeter shop and all carvings are handmade by local carving artists. All Hekas cuckoo clocks are still handmade in the Black Forest, show great attention to detail and are carefully tested before they ship out.
|Listen to the cuckoo call||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|Ships free with UPS ground, fully insured & professionally packed (within lower 48 states)||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support|