Blackforest Chalet with woodchopper
Ships free in 2-3 business days per UPS Worldwide express, well packed and fully insured.
New model by Hekas. 15 inch 8 day chalet with many moving features. Turning dancing couples in traditional Black Forest attire. Turning waterwheel and moving woodchopper. Nicely crafted 2 tone tudor style wood work. Lasercut windows and green shutters. Wooden hands, dial , wooden numerals and cuckoo bird. Big bellows create deep cuckoo call.
- reliable german brass 8 day movement (Regula) by SBC
- swiss musical movement by marketleader Reuge plays Edelweiss and Happy wanderer
- automatic nightshutoff to silence the music and cuckoo call at night
- 100 handcut and handlaid wooden shingles on roof
- certified Blackforest cuckoo clock by Hekas
- handpainted cuckoo bird
- very detailed waterwheel
- nicely crafted fretwork
- cast iron pine cone weights and gilden solid metal chains
The Hekas brand was started by Helmut Kammerer in 1938. Now the 3rd generation of clockmakers is still making these intricate timepieces at their factory in Schonach, Germany in the Black Forest region. Hekas makes all the clock cases in their own carpeter shop and all carvings are handmade by local carving artists. All Hekas cuckoo clocks are still handmade in the Black Forest, show great attention to detail and are carefully tested before they ship out.
|Video coming soon||2 year no hassle warranty|
|Listen to the cuckoo clock playing: Happy Wanderer||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support||30 day money back guarantee