musical cuckoo clock with birds shipping
Ships free in 2-3 business days per UPS Worldwide express, well packed and fully insured.
Traditional 3 birds 5 leaves musical cuckoo clock by Hekas. 14 inch. Plays Edelweiss and
- moving dancers
- swiss 22
- wooden dial
- manual night silencer lever
- certificate of authenticity.
- 14 inch tall excluding pendulum and pine cones
- clock case and carvings made of solid wood
- wooden cuckoo bird and wooden dial
- night shutoff to silence
- solid cast iron pine cones
- cuckoos the number of hours on the hour
- cuckoos once on the 1/2 hour
- alternates the 2 songs every 30 min
- handcrafted solid wood clock case and
- carved wood pendulum
The Hekas brand was started by Helmut Kammerer in 1938. Now the 3rd generation of clockmakers is still making these intricate timepieces at their factory in Schonach, Germany in the Black Forest region. Hekas makes all the clock cases in their own carpenter shop and all carvings are handmade by local carving artists. All Hekas cuckoo clocks are still handmade in the Black Forest, show great attention to detail and are carefully tested before they ship out.
|Video of cuckoo clock coming soon||2
|Listen to the cuckoo clock playing: Edelweiss, Happy Wanderer||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support|