swiss chalet with beer drinker
Ships free in 2-3 business days per UPS Worldwide express, well packed and fully insured.
11 3/4 Inch Spectacular musical cuckoo clock by Hekas with wooden handcarved moving beerdrinkers. Clock also features turning dancers and water wheel . Clock has wooden swiss chalet style case, wooden dial and cuckoo bird. Clock plays 2 tunes and has night shutoff to silence cuckoo and music.
Please note clock has received an update with more detailed wooden beerdrinker figurines (different than the one shown in the pictures)
- clock case and carvings made of solid wood
- wooden hands, wooden cuckoo bird and wooden dial
- accurate german brass rackstrike 1 day movement
- swiss made 22 tone musical movement by Reuge
- night shutoff to silence cuckoo call
- solid cast-iron pine cones
- cuckoos the number of hours on the hour
- cuckoos once on the 1/2 hour
- plays music at the full and half hour
- turning waterwheel, moving dancers and beerdrinker
- handcrafted clock case and handcarved carvings
- carved wood pendulum
The Hekas brand was started by Helmut Kammerer in 1938. Now the 3rd generation of clockmakers is still making these intricate timepieces at their factory in Schonach, Germany in the Black Forest region. Hekas makes all the clock cases in their own carpeter shop and all carvings are handmade by local carving artists. All Hekas cuckoo clocks are still handmade in the Black Forest, show great attention to detail and are carefully tested before they ship out.
|High resolution picture coming soon||2 year no hassle warranty|
|Coming soon||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support||30 day money back guarantee