14 inch 1 day carved cuckoo clock with handpainted alpine flowers. Clock also features wooden carved hands (a Herr exclusive), wooden numerals, wooden cuckoobird and dial. Clock has nightshutoff.
- clock case and carvings made of solid wood
- german brass movement
- cast iron pine cones
- wooden dial, hands numerals and cuckoo bird
- manual night silencer lever
- certificate of authenticity.
- 14 inch tall excluding pendulum and pine cones
- 2 year warranty
- cuckoos the number of hours on the hour
- cuckoos once on the 1/2 hour
- handcrafted clock case and handcarved carvings
- carved wood pendulum
HERR cuckoo clocks are being made since the beginning of the 19th century. Starting in a small workshop, the company now in its 5th generation, grew to a worldknown and leading manufacturer of quality cuckoo clocks. Herr is specialized in the manufacturing of the Original Black-Forest Cuckoo clock and is the only factory making all major components of a cuckoo clock, the movements, case and carvings at their shop. All Herr clocks are made of solid wood and are guaranteed hand-carved.
The entire clock is made at the company's location in Triberg / Black-Forest, Germany.
|High resolution picture coming soon||2 year no hassle warranty|
|Listen to the cuckoo call||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support||30 day money back guarantee