Black Forest chalet with kissing couple
Ships free in 2-3 business days per UPS Worldwide express, well packed and fully insured.
14 1/2 inch new musical 1 day chalet cuckoo clock by Hekas with kissing couple. Clock also features turning waterwheel . clock features curved roof with over 100 hand-cut , hand-laid wooden shingles, nicely done 2 tone wood work. Wooden dial, numerals and cuckoo bird. Clock plays 2 tunes and features night shutoff.
- high quality
- swiss musical movent (plays 2 tunes)
- kissing couple and turning waterwheel
- brass colored solid metal chains and cast iron pine cones
- 2 tone solid wood case
- laser cut wooden windows and shutters
- clock case and carvings made of solid wood
- wooden hands, wooden cuckoo bird and wooden dial
- night shutoff to silence cuckoo call
- solid cast-iron pine cones
- cuckoos the number of hours on the hour
- cuckoos once on the 1/2 hour
- plays music at the full and half hour
- handcrafted clock case and
- carved wood pendulum
The Hekas brand was started by Helmut Kammerer in 1938. Now the 3rd generation of clockmakers is still making these intricate timepieces at their factory in Schonach, Germany in the Black Forest region. Hekas makes all the clock cases in their own carpeter shop and all carvings are handmade by local carving artists. All Hekas cuckoo clocks are still handmade in the Black Forest, show great attention to detail and are carefully tested before they ship out.
|Video of cuckoo clock coming soon|| 2
|Listen to the cuckoo clock playing: Edelweiss, Happy Wanderer||This is a Certified Original Black Forest Cuckoo Clock|
|free UPS ground shipping, fully insured & professionally packed||Estimate arrival time|
|Lifetime free technical phone support|